Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Name Contest

We interrupt our regularly scheduled Christmas Crafty Days posts to bring you good tidings:

Hi, Ya'll!

As most of you know, I'm pretty gaga for vintage cloth and couldn't help myself... I've been making gobs of potholders and a handful of aprons with every spare minute I can find.

I rarely do this, but I'm going to give you a peek of my messy sewing room. Creativity involves mess at times, doesn't it? And when you're feverishly sewing, you just don't have time to be bothered with cleaning up too much. :)




Sooooo...I'd like to announce that I recently opened my own little boutique on etsy.com.


To celebrate my grand opening, I'm hosting a contest. I'd like some help in naming my new mannequin. Ain't she a beaut? She's so doggone happy that she's just BEGGING for a fun retro name. Help me, won't you?


Whoever wins the contest will receive one of my favorite creations:
a yellow rose vintage cloth potholder.


But wait! There's more:
Head on over to Short Stop this week and enter to win one of my handmade vintage cloth aprons! (Details on http://grshortstop.blogspot.com/)

Details:

Post your favorite name for my mannequin in the comments section.
One name per person, please.
Contest ends Friday, December 10th at midnight.
If multiple people choose the winning name, there will be a drawing of just those people.
On Saturday, December 11th, I'll be announcing the winner on this blog.
Happy naming!